TPS is hiring an Executive Director
Applications have closed. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to apply your talent in leadership and performing arts management to the development and growth of an innovative membership based company that seeks to promote, unify and advocate for the Puget Sound performing arts community? Do you want to be challenged at work, learn and grow, be on the cutting edge of equity and community engagement work, be inspired by the phenomenal level of work produced in our area, and make an impact? Theatre Puget Sound is looking for a visionary leader to serve as Executive Director, guiding TPS through the next phase of service to the Puget Sound performing Arts Community.
If you are excited and ready to help guide Theatre Puget Sound into the future, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and a (maximum two page) cover letter detailing your vision for TPS’ future to email@example.com. Alternatively please send the above mentioned documents via post, marked PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL, to:
Theatre Puget Sound / Attn: TPS ED Search Committee / Armory / 305 Harrison St / Seattle, WA 98109
Our Expected Timeline
- We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- We will begin scheduling phone interviews on June 19th
- We will conduct short phone interviews during late June
- In person interviews will occur in mid-July. If you are invited for an in-person interview, we will ask for you to present for 20 minutes to our members on your vision for TPS future, meet and discuss with current staff, in addition to an interview with the Search Committee
- We will make an offer shortly after the full day interviews
- We would like to have the selected candidate start in August or September
Thank you for your interest in Theatre Puget Sound. For a full Job Description and more information regarding TPS, please see our website at https://newsletter.theatrepugetsound.org/category/theatre-puget-sound/jobs-theatre-puget-sound/
Theatre Puget Sound does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) is a leadership and service organization founded in 1997 to advocate for the region’s growing theatre community’s causes and administer much-needed services. TPS is now the Northwest’s premiere arts advocacy and leadership organization, providing programming and services that benefit both the theatre community and the larger regional arts community.
Compensation and Benefits
- Suggested salary range of $50,000 to $60,000 based on experience
- Full-time, exempt position, working 37.5 hours per week. We believe in work-life balance, and are committed to keeping the workload in alignment with the true hours worked
- TPS has a generous time off plan and a flexible, family-friendly schedule
- We provide a selection of 2 plans for medical, dental, vision, with TPS covering over 80% of the costs of the insurance package