Position Available: Web Content Intern
Job Description: TPS is looking for a friendly and motivated individual with excellent communication and writing skills to assist with writing and uploading content to our regional arts calendar.
- Content – Helping in the process of populating events and content on our arts calendar – www.SeattlePerforms.com — and supplying content around members, their stories and the organization’s mission.
- Communications – Communicating via email and phone with local arts groups and artists to ensure their event listings get on the calendar and are up to date and correct.
- Website – Learning the organization’s content management system to help with other updates and identify areas for expansion or innovation.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Have an interest in our regional arts community
- Excellent writing and communication skills; ability to proofread.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Sense of humor and patience
- Customer service orientation and polite phone manner
- Computer proficiency is a MUST.
Terms and Compensation: This is an unpaid internship but we will, of course, work with your school in arranging college credits. The position requires 10-15 hours/week.
Intern Benefits: Working at Theatre Puget Sound comes with many benefits! Interns will join the TPS team and work in a positive, fun, creative environment. Intern positions offer the chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills, and make valuable connections in the regional arts community.
Position available immediately.
To Apply: Please submit letter of interest and resume to Deputy Director Sam Read at:
Post: TheatrePuget Sound,PO Box 19643,SeattleWA98109
Submission Deadline: January 27, 2012
NO PHONE CALLS
Theatre Puget Sound is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages all applicants.