Position Available: Administrative Assistant
Job Description: Provide administrative support and manage daily office operations of TPS.
- Handle scheduling, communication and payment tracking for facility clients
- Telephone and e-mail communications w/ members and clients
- Maintain studios & interface with Seattle Center regarding needs
- Open and distribute mail
- Data Entry
- Assist w/ TPS programs and events as needed
- Other clerical duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Sense of humor and patience
- Customer service orientation and polite phone manner
- Computer proficiency is a MUST – Must be familiar with all Microsoft Windows programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Terms and Compensation: The position is 20 hours/week with compensation at $10.00 per hour. No benefits.
Position available immediately.
To Apply: Please submit letter of interest and resume to Deputy Director Sam Read at:
Post: Theatre Puget Sound, PO Box 19643, Seattle WA 98109
Submission Deadline: January 20, 2012
NO PHONE CALLS
Theatre Puget Sound is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages all applicants.