We have some exciting news regarding Arts Crush and we need your help!
Arts Crush was selected to compete for the June Pepsi Challenge Grant in the Pepsi Refresh Project. This means we are one of only 10 ideas competing for $50,000!
This is an incredible opportunity that could have a tremendous impact on this year’s festival.
But, in order to win, WE NEED YOUR VOTES! Vote every day at http://www.refresheverything.com/artscrush.
Your votes could help provide funding to participating artists, assist with our community outreach efforts and promote the amazing work of the artists and arts organizations in our region.
As most of you know, this has been a challenging year for fundraising. With only 4 months until the next Arts Crush, TPS is only halfway to our fundraising goal for the festival. Without additional support it will be difficult for us to sustain the momentum of last year’s success.
But your votes for the Arts Crush Pepsi Refresh Project grant could change all of that and put us on track for an amazing 2011 festival.
Help support Arts Crush and invest in the creativity of our artists, arts groups and communities by voting once a day in June 2011 at http://www.refresheverything.com/artscrush.
You can also text your vote: Text 107116 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your mobile.
Other ways you can help:
- Set a daily reminder so that you remember to vote each day of June.
- Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to vote for Arts Crush on a daily basis.
- Send an email to your constituents encouraging them to vote for Arts Crush on a daily basis.
- Activate your fans and followers by posting a link to your Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Add a link for the project to your website.
Thank you. Every dollar of this grant will go directly toward supporting and promoting our regional arts community. Let’s make it happen!
Theatre Puget Sound