Due to popular demand, Mari Geasair has agreed to do a second session of her popular Beyond Bodies in Seats marketing workshop. Details below – reserve your spot ASAP!
Business Affiliate Mari Geasair presents her latest workshop for growing your audience and increasing your impact. May 8, 15, and 22nd up at TPS.
(This workshop is normally offered at $375.00 but the price has been reduced for local arts organization due to the generous support of TPS)
Significantly increase attendance and donations! Even in a bad economy. It is possible when you start taking audience development as seriously as you take artistic development:
• Reenergize your marketing strategies, or create new ones.
• Learn how to make selling tickets to your shows easier and more fun.
• Get your existing patrons to bring in more new audience members.
• Create a comprehensive marketing plan for your organization.
• Help your artists and marketing volunteers to know what to do and when to do it.
This workshop is perfect for marketing staff, artistic directors and artists hoping to start their own organizations. This three-day seminar will take you through the basics of redefining your market niche, creating a compelling message and developing a new plan of innovative marketing strategies. You will explore ways to make your message more effective and get it out to new audiences. You will leave the workshop with your own personalized written plan of action for attracting and keeping new audiences and new volunteers. You will also learn from local organizations about their “best practices” and get a chance to brainstorm with other arts marketers, sharing similar challenges.
Unlike other marketing seminars, this theatre marketing workshop:
· Will give you tangible simple steps that even a “non-marketer” can follow.
· Is geared to low budget methods and innovative ideas rather than expensive advertising or complex initiatives.
· Covers the latest research in arts marketing and shows you how to take specific steps to leave behind old methods that are no longer working and replace them with new and more effective tactics
· Will directly address the impact this economy is having on small arts organizations and give you practical suggestions for how to adapt.
· Is hands-on. We will help you develop action steps for YOUR organization.
· Is focused on marketing for the arts and led by a marketing expert who is also a theatre practitioner, and therefore understands the art community’s particular challenges and opportunities.
Taught by Mari Geasair
Mari is a small business coach and entrepreneur who specializes in business development for creative organizations. She has had 7 successful businesses of her own, and over the last 12 years has coached over 500 business owners and creative people to successfully market their products and services. She has served as a marketing director or board member for many Colorado theatres and currently serves as marketing director for Cheshire Cat Theatre in Seattle, her new home. She has been offering the “Bodies in Seats” Workshops to rave reviews in both Colorado and in Seattle for the last three years.
Save your spot in this fun workshop today and join us in getting to the core of what will make us all more successful. The workshop is limited to 10 people only so register early. You should plan on having the same person from your organization attend all 3 days of the workshop in order to get the full usefulness and benefit of this work.
Beyond Bodies in Seats
Authentic Marketing for Arts Organizations
GROW YOUR AUDIENCE and INCREASE YOUR IMPACT!
3 Days. (5/8, 5/15, 5/22)
10:00 am-6:00pm, TPS Studio E, Seattle Center
All Three Days $150.00
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE: 3 payments of $50 every 2 weeks